PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, help or assist! I write from Tashkent. We very much want the child, but handing over anal...

Eve
25.07.2004, 19:28
The doctor, help or assist!
I write from Tashkent. We very much want the child, but handing over analyses on an infection have collided or faced discrepancy of analyses and ignorance of doctors in occasion of definition of schemes or plans of treatment.
Having handed over analysis PTSR, at me it has not been found any ZPPP.
On method IFA the virus of simple herpes and TSMV has been certain.
Extract from result of the analysis:
Aust. CUV UgG = 3.0 - it is positive (norm or rate up to 0, 962)
Aust. HSV I/II UgG = 2.184 it is positive (norm or rate up to 0, 46)
The doctor has told or said, that disease is available, but to appoint or nominate treatment does not undertake, t. To. It often does not give results. We have addressed in the Tashkent Institute of the Venerology, where Manager. Factor G as a result - not has declared laboratory, that a parameter, that high credit G can speak about transferred or carried before a virus infection, and only the credit of M can already speak about presence of the virus, and has asked to hand over analyses once again.
Neither at me, nor at the partner never was any displays of a virus of herpes.
Please, comment on a situation.
If vse-taki you can tell or say by result of the analysis what it is necessary to receive treatment what scheme or plan of treatment and what preparations the most effective for today???
We go on laboratories and we hand over analyses some months, nobody can respond anything distinct. Please help or assist!!!

Malanova T.B.
26.07.2004, 02:07
Any treatment to receive it is not necessary. The second doctor to you has told or said absolutely correctly.