PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! One month ago I had a casual communication or connection (sexual). We not predo...

Artjushchenko
24.07.2004, 08:04
Good afternoon! One month ago I had a casual communication or connection (sexual). We were not protected. Couple of days has learned or has found out back, that this person is sick of something. Went to the gynecologist, but was ashamed to tell or say. The doctor has taken a smear, the general or common analysis of a blood, urine. Has found out in me an inflammation, has registered norbaktin and indometitsin, but most of all me interests to be checked up on venereal it is necessary to do or make the special analysis? Basically me so especially nothing disturbed all this period. Interests, whether can venereal proceed at women asymptomatically? What inkubitsionnyj the period and most raspostranennyh? Signs?
I shall be grateful to all who faced such problem and will give advice or council!

JUlja
25.07.2004, 22:34
Yes, the analysis is necessary special.
Illness or Disease can proceed asymptomatically.

Lora
26.07.2004, 01:54
All illnesses or diseases come to light or are taped by method PTSR in a week. There is nothing to hesitate here, go and hand over on the list - them nearby 9 + a blood on AIDS, sif, a hepatitis as PTSR and poslekdnie illnesses or diseases do not reveal or tap these smears. If at you very strong immunity you can wear this all but suspect that at you something by way of. So without analyses - in any way, success.