PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! The father and the grandfather of my husband had an epilepsy, at the husband, fortunately, not...

Maria of M.
20.07.2004, 18:36
Good afternoon! The father and the grandfather of my husband had an epilepsy, at the husband, fortunately, is not present. Now we plan pregnancy, whether tell or say, please, the probability of this disease at the child is great, and what it is necessary to make to reduce probability to zero? To me of 30 years. Thankful in advance.

Andrey
23.07.2004, 11:47
Dear Maria. It is known genetic predraspolozhenost to an epilepsy, but what genetic factors can lead to an epilepsy is very badly studied or investigated. Whether something in occasion of at the child attacks therefore will difficultly tell or say, or not. to. Your husband is healthy, is similar, that he has not inherited genes causing an epilepsy (or has inherited, but not in that "set" which caused an epilepsy in its or his father and the grandfather; certainly if the epilepsy at its or his father and the grandfather has it genetic, instead of other nature.), and time so also the child should be normal. Probability to reduce to 0 practically not vozozhno. As a rule, if the father (or) can pass mother a "bad" gene to the child it is possible to spend DNA the analysis at early stages of pregnancy but in case the child has inherited a gene is already mothers and to the father to decide to interrupt pregnancy, or not (in especially serious cases, unfortunately, this optimal decision).

Maria of M
26.07.2004, 01:53
Thanks, Andrey... Have a little consoled..:)