PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 20 years. I am protected only by means of a condom. poslednijaja menstru...

Svetik_semicvetik
21.07.2004, 02:58
To me of 20 years. I am protected only by means of a condom. poslednijaja the menses has ended 5 numbers. Yesterday (14) have begun very not plentiful brownish mucous bydelenija. That the blood after a menses has remained in a uterus was very similar and now began to leave. Today they were korichnevato-red. Allocation have smearing character, thus pains are not present. It is any hormonal failure or the reasons in something the friend? What researches are necessary for making? Whether it is possible to stop a sexual life at this time?

Malanova T.B.
24.07.2004, 11:02
It is necessary to make US for specification of a situation.

Svetik_semicvetik
26.07.2004, 01:47
Have made US: all in norm or rate. She descended or went to ginekologu-has examined and the uterus and appendages in norm or rate has told or said that. Has told or said, what is it something in vlvgalishche. Has taken smears, but thus has told or said what is it will not reveal the originator and that it is necessary bude to hand over a blood on analyses. Has still told or said, that yet does not assume what is this the originator. What is it can be? It is any infection or can be hormonal? In fact pains and an itch are not present. I would like to hand over analyses of a blood on originators... On what it is necessary to hand over vessels on signs? I consider it necessary to make it immediately.