PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Accepted in current of half a year of a tablet "Mersilon", then was pe...

Evgenie
23.07.2004, 21:02
Good afternoon! Accepted in current of half a year of a tablet "Mersilon", then there was a break for 1 year. Has now started to accept Diane-35. Monthly should end three days ago, but at me till now go allocation (they there corresponds or meets standard vydelenijam which go in current of month by quantity or amount, but color at them such, kak-as if mesjachne only begin). Besides at me of 5 size of a breast, and before monthly the breast increases or is enlarged for the size and hurts, but as soon as begin allocation, the breast to hurt or be ill;be sick ceases, after the beginning of reception of tablets the breast till now has 6 size and hurts. Prompt, please, can stop reception of tablets?

It is lovely
24.07.2004, 05:33
With what purpose you have changed a preparation? At you the level of androgens is raised or increased? By the size of a breast, hardly it so. Diane-35 is a medical preparation, for contraception at a normal level of hormones he is not used!

The anonym
24.07.2004, 10:53
I have changed a preparation because from mersilona I had a neurodermite and to me the dermatologist has advised to replace a contraceptive.

It is lovely
24.07.2004, 13:10
Probably you have chosen OK. I advise to replace to Diana with other microdosed out monophasic preparation (for example logest). The eczema has passed or has taken place after a cancelling mersilona?

Evgenie
25.07.2004, 21:59
Yes, the eczema has passed or has taken place. Than Logest the question is better and more. Now, accepting Diana, I constantly wish to eat, except for that the breast on former hurts, probably right now to change a preparation and if is not present, after a break of acceptance of tablets (in sense for the period of a menses) to pass painlessly on Logest?