PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, I Plan pregnancy gde-that through polgoda-year. While is in...

Anna
24.07.2004, 16:46
Hello, I Plan pregnancy gde-that through polgoda-year. While there is time, hand over analyses and I try ozdoravlivatsja. On one of sites on planning pregnancy has found the reference to hand over the following analysis: the Full immunogram (subpopulations of lymphocytes + parameters of humoral immunity (levels of antibodies in a blood) + parameters of antimicrobial immunity ". In in-those Gabrichevskogo (where I hand over other analyses) are analyses with similar, but little bit other names: The immunogram "," Immunogram in a combination to research of a phagocytosis "," Research of cellular immunity "," Research of maintenance or contents IgA, IgM, IgG "," interferonovogo the status , etc. Would be desirable to learn or find out Research: 1) whether such analysis in my case is necessary. 30 years, the previous pregnancy has successfully come to the end two years ago, never before such analysis handed over, it is very interesting what immunity at me (if this analysis shows it); 2) if it is necessary, what to me is better for making of variants Gabrichevskogo. Excuse, that so it is long. Thanks in advance for the answer. Anna

Pasenjuk A.M.
25.07.2004, 20:46
1. In prntsipe it is not necessary
2. If wish to hand over, stop on Research of maintenance or contents IgA, IgM, IgG + Research interferonovogo the status