PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, please, on what (first) are similar shevelenija the child? I now poch...

Alla
19.07.2004, 22:30
Tell or Say, please, on what (first) are similar shevelenija the child? I have now felt something like hum or burlenija in the bottom of a stomach or belly - 2 times. There can be it the child? At me 14 week.

masha
20.07.2004, 07:26
It is complex or difficult to tell or say, everyone describe the sensations on a miscellaneous. It is easy or light enough to confuse it with process brozhzhenija in an intestine, for example, etc. But vse-taki, that you have felt today can be the first shevelenijami your kid though on 14 oh to week it meets not so often. Wait a little and through nedelku-one and a half you most likely will distinguish already easily movements of the kid from any dr. Processes in your organism. Success.

The anonym
24.07.2004, 01:12
On such small term hardly. The first shevelenija feel on 17 week usually, and that sensitive)))) At me was similar to fluttering of the butterfly))) or if fiziologichnee it is possible to compare as though the small blister or bleb of air bulknul-has tickled below in a stomach or belly, some times in one place.

Kara
25.07.2004, 19:13
The most exact, in my opinion, the description of the first shevelenija the child - " as though a small fish hvostikom pleshchet "..