PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me pregnancy of 35 weeks, the general or common increase in weight of 12 kg, in...

The anonym
14.07.2004, 11:40
Hello. At me pregnancy of 35 weeks, the general or common increase in weight of 12 kg, the doctor has put into a diet, t. e. On yogurt (it is simply impossible) and has put gestoz. Prompt really it is necessary to excruciate itself and the child a diet at such pribavkei to drink Triampur compositum and aktovegin from edemas??

Njuta
17.07.2004, 16:03
Voobshche-that all depends on a situation, a problem with heart or still that. And so it is possible to not be excruciated. I have typed or collected in pregnancy of 20 kg, my neigbour 25 and anything. At us now healthy cheerful kiddies. Labors without complications. And here from a diet and the mood falls also a delivery becomes defective or incomplete.

Natasha
21.07.2004, 01:05
Really strange. An increase at you absolutely normal. But can eat any other problems?

LANA
23.07.2004, 20:02
Triapmurom it is impossible to abuse, to me it or him appointed or nominated no more than three tablets in a week. .aktovegin good, but very dear or expensive preparation, he on a fetus dejstvue (reduces a hypoxia). .ego I accepted in the form of a dragee. .ves I have typed or collected 19 kg, but thus the child was born 3390, t. e. Without excess weight, if weight of your child normal (on US it is possible to learn or find out it) do not experience. .no if at you strong edemas certainly it is necessary to be treated. .dietu I too did not begin to keep..

child
25.07.2004, 18:57
If edemas that it is possible to drink tea ortisifon tychinochnyj, and excess weight this concept rastezhimoe, I have typed or collected that in 1 pregnancy under 30 kg, that in 2 as much children good, zdorovenkie and labors without complications - 1 for 5 hours, 2 for 1 hour of 50 minutes)))