PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me 5 weeks of pregnancy (from conception), the doctor has registered TURINALUM under the scheme or plan:...

Katerina
17.07.2004, 08:27
At me 5 weeks of pregnancy (from conception), the doctor has registered TURINALUM under the scheme or plan: 3 times in day of 10 days, 2 times in day of 10 days and further on 1 t. In day till 16 weeks. Also no-shpa (for formation of a placenta) the first 10 days on 1 t for the night. And vitamin E 2 times a day all time. Has read through, that TURINALUM is counter-indicative at a weak liver, at me just such situation, advise what to accept for support of a liver? THANKS!

The anonym
20.07.2004, 18:19
Address to the doctor internally. Success.

Natalia
23.07.2004, 04:47
And what for to you have appointed or nominated Turinalum and no-shpu? Something disturbs you?

Katerina
25.07.2004, 17:58
Natalias. To me 33 years, the first pregnancy and two years ago there was a resection of an oothecoma, Turinalum - probably the doctor of an abortion is afraid, and no-shpa, speaks "loosens" a placenta. And nothing disturbs me, besides that stirred up the first weeks, as though I obelas, and now in general anything, all as is usual, only is neohoto as.