PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me signs of a cystitis. Uzi has shown sand in a bladder...

Katya
23.07.2004, 18:36
Hello. At me signs of a cystitis. Uzi has shown sand in a bladder and stones in kidneys. Passed or took place different courses (Negramum, polin, kanefron, fitolizini and mass of grassy collectings). Simplification only for a while. The analysis on IPPP has shown only ureaplasmas 102 (handed over some times). One gynecologist has told or said, what is it norm or rate nothing has appointed or nominated and has sent to the urologist on cystoscopy, but another has appointed or nominated sumamed and poliaksidony. Only, that was at the urologist - he to do or make cystoscopies has refused, and has appointed or nominated tsiston and spazmo-tsistonal, also has advised sumamed to not accept. I do not know as me to act, what you will advise? Otvette, please. In advance thanks

Koblikov I.A.
25.07.2004, 17:38
Dear Katya! I respond as uroginekolog. Here that colleague that insisted on cystoscopy just and was right. Such long treatment "by eye" preparatamiju not acting ureaplazmuju also is a mistake or an error. Really anybody from colleagues does not read the literature and does not adhere uporjadochenyh to schemes or plans of treatment. So: istoskopijaju analyses of urine, azok from a urethra, then purposes or appointments final purposes or appointments.. I leave the phone 2708533 and a mail urol@hospital. ru