PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctor! Wrote to you in occasion of pains during a menses, But all about...

Dyne
24.07.2004, 06:46
Dear doctor!
Wrote to you in occasion of pains during a menses,
But all has appeared much more unpleasantly. After necessary checks have found out myomatous sites,
In one size 7.1/7.1 and the second 40. Naturally,
Operation (15 16 ned is recommended.), but on all mine
Questions on carrying out of operation what exactly is necessary
To clean or remove, etc., the doctor responded reluctantly. And when
I have asked about a status of ovaries which respond
For female features, for its or her appearance and other, sharply
Has responded, that voobshche-that is better for cleaning or removing ovaries, though
They now in norm or rate, and in general and here appearance
There can be I and do not understand anything and to be afraid there is nothing, and necessary to trust simply to doctors, but is mine
The life which in 44 years should be not simply human life, but my female beginning has the right
To be, having saved female features. Or it any more so
It is important. Why the doctor has not found in itself force to talk about all this to a course or it does not enter into its or his duties? As to me of a message, I
Is absolutely not ready to accept all this easily, to that
To address, sensation, that all has terminated also anything already
Will not be. Why to not explain to me and other women
That for them waits, that to them will occur or happen and that it is necessary to do or make easy to transfer or carry operation, as messages
Itself after this or it and t. Item the Doctor, excuse, for such
Rough prjavlenie feelings if it is possible recommend
That it is necessary to read, where it is possible to receive the information on this subject, and the main thing as itself a message in a similar situation, in fact seems, what is it already the extremity or end. Thanks
For that have read through and if the desire will respond me, I shall be grateful to you. All good.

Irtuganov N.S.
25.07.2004, 17:05
Dear Dyne! Certainly, such sizes of a myoma - the indication to operation. It will be possibly spent or an extirpation (full excision), or supravaginal ablation (it is saved shejka) uteruses. A question what to do or make with ovaries is solved during operation on their status. In this connection your doctor also has evaded from the answer. In any case, I make to you of an apology that dialogue with the doctor has caused or called negative emotions in you. Would suffice from you and those problems which have led you to the doctor. Even if the volume of operation will be rasshchiren due to ovaries, then it will be possible to spend correcting or adjusting therapy. In any case, your female it will be naturally saved. And the probability of conservation of ovaries during operation in occasion of a myoma is high enough.