PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I two weeks was treated for a pyelonephritis, I in parallel had an inflammation p...

Anna
24.07.2004, 07:15
I two weeks was treated for a pyelonephritis, I in parallel had an inflammation predatkov. How the doctor has explained to me antibiotics approached or suited both for that and for dr, I already have discharged from hospital, but at me - former rate 37 37.3 keeps, whether it is normal? What further treatment there can be has passed or has taken place a course elektroforeza-7 sessions.

Katya
24.07.2004, 11:07
At me too most. There were back pains, the gynecologist has put diagnoz-an adnexitis, has handed over analyses PTSR (chlamydias, a gonorrhea, a mycoplasma, a ureaplasma, a bacterial vaginosis) and pasev. Any infections it was not revealed. Course of treatment (junidoks + Trichopolum) has not had time to pass or take place as has got in hospital with an acute pyelonephritis. Has lain 10 days, the temperature below 37 did not fall. The diagnosis vypiski-about. A pyelonephritis and about. salpingoofrit. Saw Norbaktin of 10 days, in parallel bifidobakterin. The temperature periodically raised or increased up to 37. The augmentation of the left ovary has shown US of a small basin, and at examine at the gynecologist there were not strong pains from the right party or side. The doctor has appointed or nominated to try or taste a doxycycline and a physiotherapy (an electrophoresis, the laser, UFO). A doxycycline did not accept, tk there were not strong frustration of a stomach or belly (a constipation and gases). The analysis wet normal. Some sessions went on a physiotherapy, can and there is a result, but all time keeps temperature 36.8 37.2. What is it can be and how will get rid of it or her?? Investigated or Researched shchitovidku-all in norm or rate. Also what the inflammation of appendages could cause or call if it was not revealed infections? Whether it is necessary to accept a doxycycline if I before drank antibiotics? And what treatment can advise?

Anna
25.07.2004, 16:22
Today there was at the gynecologist any an inflammation predatkov at me is not present, did or made uzi, there too anything is not present, voobshchem is completely not clear that occurs or happens, the temperature is - means gd-that inflammation how it or him to reveal?