PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Alla Mihajlovna! At me the size of a basin 23 25 30 18. The doctor in ZHK ska...

Lena
24.07.2004, 21:55
Dear Alla Mihajlovna! At me the size of a basin 23 25 30 18. The doctor in ZHK has told or said, that to me it is good that the fetus was no more than 3 kg. The beginning now of 37 weeks, its or his weight 2900. The doctor in ZHK speaks, that it is better to agree at once about kesareve. In a maternity home to me have told or said, that I can give birth, if the weight will not exceed 3500. Who is right? Where my "watershed" - 3 or 3500? The Increase in weight now 12 kg (37 ned)., 29 years, 1 e labors. Thanks!

Pasenjuk A.M.
25.07.2004, 15:55
Anybody precisely will not tell or say, when is possible or probable, and when there is no. Considering the first stepe it is possible popytatasja to give birth or travail to narrowings of a basin, but at first attributes of clinically narrow basin - cesarean section. Would be more correct if live in Moscow sleoat pelviometriju and modelling of sorts or labors and to it dats exact result give birth or not.