PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, whether it is possible to define or determine in advance, whether there will be problems with milk? In fact...

Elena
25.07.2004, 07:15
Prompt, whether it is possible to define or determine in advance, whether there will be problems with milk? In fact it is defined or determined by any hormone if I am not mistaken. Whether it is possible to learn or find out quantity or amount of this hormone and prospect in advance, or it is possible or probable only after sorts or labors, or in general it is impossible? Whether Has sense to start to accept laktogonnye agents in advance (2 3 weeks up to sorts or labors)? To My fellow worker so have advised in consultation, and I the doctor speaks, is what is it useless. And more - whether there is an interrelation between allocation of a colostrum during pregnancy and the subsequent quantity or amount of milk (one of signs - ostensibly leaking colostrum - to molochnosti). Or simply it testifies about tugosti papillas? At me 38 week, a colostrum leaks with 31 32. At a lung sdavlivaniii the greater or big drop is allocated.
Thanks for the answer.

Ilya
25.07.2004, 15:28
Do not worry, anything to undertake it is not necessary.