PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Whether prompt, please, it is possible in parallel with Difljukanom isp...

Tatyana
20.07.2004, 12:13
Hello. Whether prompt, please, it is possible in parallel with Difljukanom to use polizhinaks? Whether it is valid he so it is good, how about itself speak? Still it would be desirable to learn or find out your opinion on a preparation "Vokadin". It is put vaginalnyj a colpitis. It is appointed or nominated Difljukan 150 mg. And Vokadin (2 weeks). Thanks

Malanova T.B.
23.07.2004, 15:48
1. polizhinaks due to the structure very bad preparation (in my opinion) - badly treats, from it or him there is an accustoming. Frequent retsidivirovanie. 2. If the colpitis why it is appointed or nominated difljukan - an antimicotic preparation is put? 3. Vokadin - I do not know such preparation.

Tatyana
25.07.2004, 14:26
It has been told or said by the gynecologist, what is it a yeast colpitis. And vokadin are suppositories on the basis of an iodine - to mine of the Indian manufacture. Course of treatment of 2 weeks. Before appointed or nominated Medofljukon, but from it or him results any. It appears, it is very difficult to get rid of it or this..