PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon the doctor! Tell or Say please, if the test for pregnancy pokazyv...

Marina
25.07.2004, 05:20
Good afternoon the doctor!
Tell or Say please if the test for pregnancy shows the second strip (which shows pregnancy) not pink, and white color. At what tests of different firms. For accuracy I have asked the girlfriend who drinks "Marvilon" and hundred percent or interests is not pregnant, to make the test too, and at it or her nothing shows.
Whether it can testify, what I am pregnant? Term can be weeks 3. Yesterday I have made US (the truth in the underground), and to me have told or said, that while it is not visible to pregnancy, and have asked to come day through 4 5. Results of it or this US are how much authentic. In the first pregnancy on term 4, gynecologic survey on an armchair too nothing showed 5 weeks, and after it or him still chrez 2, 5 weeks were monthly. This time on all to " doubtful attributes (an easy or a light;a mild nausea, a sleepiness, not typical short krovjanistye allocation in time when should be monthly, disgust for meat) like as I am pregnant, and still these tests. That it is necessary to make to be completely assured or confident, that pregnancy is not present. At me erosion after the first sorts or labors and I would like to pass or take place course of treatment, but I know, that at pregnancy erosion do not touch or tamper with. In advance I thank for the answer.

anastasija
25.07.2004, 13:59
The second stria of white color speaks that you are not pregnant. At my girlfriend this stria always white.