PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, please, before the beginning monthly there is a botched work, which color having strengthened...

Anna
24.07.2004, 08:26
Tell or Say, please, before the beginning monthly there is a botched work which color amplifies with svetlo-brown up to dark, almost black, and the volume also grows down to occurrence of a "normal" menstrual blood and after botched work upside-down. Botched work "up to" goes 3 4 days (sometimes 2 3), a blood - 4 5 days (maksim. The volume - the first 2 days, then almost sharply falls), botched work "after" - 3 4 days. The cycle of offensive or approach is astable 24 28 days.
What is this the phenomenon, also what it can mean, what consequences can be?

Malanova T.B.
25.07.2004, 07:52
Such clinic is observed usually at a chronic endometritis, at an adenomyosis. It is necessary to specify the diagnosis.

Anna
25.07.2004, 13:57
Hello, once again! Me this subject (disturbs an inflammation and an endometritis), t. To. I on her do not know anything. I think, that the inflammation of appendages can that I long time and constantly applied wads (gde-those four years) and has thrown as soon as has learned or has found out about an inflammation of an ovary. Then from the very beginning of a sexual life applied hormonal contraception (Trikvilar year two, then itself has passed without the doctor on Triregol (year)), having begun or started simultaneously on a background of an acute inflammation of a vulva and a vagina and has thrown it or her when it has started to be treated for a clamidiosis by a homeopathy (the doctor has told or said). After treatment (rez-t on a chlamydia on PTSR otrits) it was not protected in any way. On the inspection first in a life in the gynecologist at me at once have found out erosion, yes such degree as though to her it is a lot of time, treated krio, t. To. There was an infection (chlamydia), she has again appeared, and solderings. When I have recovered from a chlamydia erosion itself has passed or has taken place (on inspection later " good time " it or her did not find out). Three years without preservation and any pregnancy. To an inflammation of appendages and botched work about three years but to smear the beginning earlier on half a year. And more, (an inflammation of appendages and botched work) at me have begun such phenomena of year through two, as has moved from the city with a temperate climate (where a vein since a birth up to 21 years) to city, where a climate much more zhesche (sharp temperature drops and pressure below on the average on 50 items or points (and at me the lowered pressure from a birth). Now monthly pass or take place silently, pains any are not present, volume in my opinion skudnovat (for the first day enough three linings ultra lajt, on the second - two, and then cotton, t. To. Goes on a drop). Before monthly the small itch was observed, during menarhe the itch is not present. What are necessary to pass or take place inspections to receive an exact picture of illness or disease.