PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I wished to ask for you the help! On Monday I have noticed on...

Diana And.
18.07.2004, 18:16
Hello! I wished to ask for you the help! On Monday I have noticed on sexual labiums pryshchik, next day he has started to hurt or be ill;be sick, there was the easy or light;mild itch, unpleasant sensations. Has not understood up to the extremity or end whether it is a thrush, whether herpes. Both that and another at me already was. I smeared a vagina with Clotrimazolum and yesterday have inserted a tablet. But yesterday has noticed small pinkish allocation of a blood at night. The menses has passed or has taken place that week, whence it could go I do not understand. To the genekologu at all because she lives in Kazan, and I also cannot address now in Moscow. Help or assist please!

Koblikov I.A.
22.07.2004, 05:02
Can address to us directly tomorrow - phones of doctors on a page on the right, reception in day of the reference or manipulation. Really follows you omotret.

Diana And.
25.07.2004, 10:47
And how much it can cost? Pryshchik already slept, the blood is not present more. After smeared with Clotrimazolum...