PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether tell or say pozhalusta it is possible to define or determine by means of US what cyst, for example f...

Liza
24.07.2004, 11:48
Whether tell or say pozhalusta it is possible to define or determine by means of US what cyst, for example follicular or only after operation at a histology. And that me in March have operated (cavitary) - the cyst on US was 3 see and 2 chamber and me have frightened that there will be a peritonitis if it or her to leave and in 40 minutes after Uzi have operated, and I having learned or having found out from a histology that was a follicular cyst and pochitav on yours and other sites the information that she in due course and have passed or have taken place. Why doctors have decided to remove a cyst I do not know, probably did not wish me to observe or did not know as it or her to cure. Now I am afraid to appear at the gynecologist, but I 2 years cannot already become pregnant and all the general or common analyses handed over both hormones in norm or rate and a cycle 31 day and infections any are not present. CHto-Something to me in nevezet. Help or assist advice or council.

Malanova T.B.
25.07.2004, 09:38
Yes, on US it is possible to differentiate very precisely jaichnikovye educations. Accuracy diagnosti makes up to 95 %. To the gynecologist All of you peerly should appear, even for carrying out protivospaechnoj therapies, for specification of the reasons of sterility or barrenness.