PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 40 years. The cycle was reduced from 30 days till 23 days. Whether in the mornings began to swell...

Hope
22.07.2004, 22:21
To me of 40 years. The cycle was reduced from 30 days till 23 days. The face, upper eyelids in the mornings began to swell. Whether speaks it about offensive or approach of a climacterium? At its or his offensive or approach the cycle is shortened or "jumps"? Respond please

Malanova T.B.
24.07.2004, 05:46
No, does not speak. It is necessary to descend or go to ginekologu-to the endocrinologist and the nephrologist.

Bringing down
25.07.2004, 08:14
Excuse, that I take root, but I had the same. And me of only 26 years. Too the cycle till 24 days was suddenly reduced and to swell there were terribly eyes so up to the middle of day from the house could not leave. I am observed at ginekologa-the endocrinologist - at me the lowered function shchitovidki. When I have complained to the doctor of these signs, she has advised me to lower a little reception of a preparation for shchitovidki and after that my excruciatings have stopped. It does not mean, that at you a problem with shchitovidkoj, simply I wished to tell or say, that consultation at the endocrinologist can
To you to help or assist to resolve a problem.