PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Your advice or council is very necessary! At me 32 I week, and all pregnancy I am surveyed...

Svetlana
24.07.2004, 05:53
Your advice or council is very necessary! At me 32 I week, and all pregnancy I am surveyed only at one doctor. One of these days the familiar doctor from other female consultation (in which there is very good equipment!) has suggested to spend inspection 4 5 weeks prior to sorts or labors: last US and more one procedure (unfortunately I do not remember the name) which shows as the child will lead itself during sorts or labors. He refers, what is it a world or global practice and it it is very important to make. A question such: whether you agree with its or his references? If yes, whether that should to me be spoken about it or this to the doctor leading my pregnancy and whether it is necessary to me to take with itself a metabolic map in that consultation? Thanks.

Malanova T.B.
25.07.2004, 06:32
1. Light, something to you not so speak. 4 5 weeks prior to sorts or labors to predict or forecast, as labors will go - it is impossible! 2. Here the list of inspections which is done or made by pregnant women last weeks - US, dopplerometrija, kardiotokografija, rentgenopelviometrija, analyses. It is More than anything! All this to you should appoint or nominate and yours the doctor.