PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I 16 years and I neznaju how to get rid of the child seem to me is pregnant, me....

Bringing down
24.07.2004, 03:11
I 16 years and I neznaju how to get rid of the child seem to me is pregnant, me. Help or assist

The anonym
24.07.2004, 18:04
Dear Bringing down! When it seems, to be christened it is necessary!:) Everything can seem, everything, and you buy or purchase some tests, and utsznaete is exact, are pregnant or not! All so is simple! If yes, then only odno-abortion! But before, I on your place, with mum have consulted. If term absolutely small, it is possible sprovatsirovat-to take an abortion a hot bath, to eat vitamin C more, to run about, jump, serious bags to wear or defame and t. The item but if you are pregnant also an abortion will occur or happen, not zabudte at once to address to the doctor! He should make cleaning, certainly procedure not pleasant, but necessary! Without it or her, there will be there bad processes and you will be put in general in hospital and your former pregnancy will reveal your native! And on budushchee-be protected!!! If the partner does not wish to put on condoms each time then it is necessary to be protected to you. On reception to genikologu, he all will tell, and will appoint or nominate to you special tablets. In general it or him it is necessary to visit or attend time in a floor of year if live a sexual life.
For now buy or purchase the test, and learn or find out precisely, you are pregnant or not, what for to yourself nerves to pull out or fray, being not assured or confident of it or this? Success!

Leka
25.07.2004, 05:16
Valjuha, descend or go to the doctor and hand over a blood on a hormone of pregnancy (the doctor knows what). Tests not always veins. If pregnancy is, do or make abortion, but in hospital. Any hot baths and jumps! And that you will acquire to yourself very much GREATER or BIG problems. On the future if the guy does not wish to be protected by condoms, send it or him where far away. The health is more dear or expensive everyone somniteltnyh "ljubvej".