PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me treated erosion radiosurgical by. Later month obsl...

Anastas
23.07.2004, 14:38
Hello! To me treated erosion radiosurgical by. Later inspection has shown month, that erosion has not begun to live. Have written out suppositories with Methyluracilum. The doctor to me has not told or said as them to apply at erosion (t. e. I cannot understand a scope - a rectum or at erosion these suppositories are applied as vaginalnye)? And more one question. In my partner at secondary inspection (first time anilizy diseases have not revealed) have found out a ureaplasmosis (biovar-T 960). I handed over analyses and at me infections any it was not revealed. Whether it is possible or probable, what actually I have this disease, and analyses cannot reveal it or him? Also that I in this case should undertake. Help or assist please? In advance thanks for the answer. Yours faithfully, Nastja!

Malanova T.B.
25.07.2004, 05:07
Suppositories are entered into a vagina. Not always enough one manipulation for excision of erosion. To you should make a control colposcopy, smears, it is probably repeated - coagulation of erosion.
Treatment of a ureaplasmosis is expedient for spending to both partners.