PDA

Просмотр полной версии : On it or this and other sites has read through, that it is necessary to hand over analyses on level AFP...

Anna
23.07.2004, 17:17
On it or this and other sites has read through, that it is necessary to hand over analyses on level AFP, HG, NE between 15 and 20 weeks of pregnancy. At me now term of 17 weeks, last week was in consultation (the truth, was on the sick-list with cold), but to me have not appointed or nominated such analyses.
Handed over klinich. The analysis of a blood, the analysis wet also biochemistry of a blood (after a toxicosis). A trace. Visit 06.02 (20 I week) That, in usual consultations such analyses do not do or make (I live in Petrozavodsk, like not absolutely province), or they are not necessary, or it is necessary to go and demand? I am ready and platno to hand over, if the nobility, where:).

Pasenjuk A.M.
25.07.2004, 03:59
These analyses are necessary for prenatal diagnostics, especially important if there are hereditary diseases in family or developmental anomalies. Usually these analyses are appointed or nominated genetikom. If correctly I remember, in Petrozavodsk there is a center of planning of family - address there.