PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At all I do not understand, that to me occurs or happens. Likely, it is called depressi...

Masha
17.07.2004, 23:04
At all I do not understand, that to me occurs or happens. Likely, it is called as depression. To us 32 weeks and the more close by treasured day, the are less I than all it or this I want. Do not ask what exactly, I do not know, all! Was well, cosy, pleasantly Earlier. It is possible to tell or say bathed in all that it is connected with a status of pregnancy. Now like has changed nothing, even the husband every day all is more gentle to me concerns also it or this irritates. I for it already to hate myself became or began, to be pleased it is necessary, and to me from all to hide ohoto. You, likely, condemn me, will tell or say: absolutely "zaelas", at it or her others are not present problems. Problems that is, but not global; only here I am afraid, that by 40 weeks absolutely I shall go mad. It can iz-for weathers? In Peter now disgustingly in the street. Well here though has expressed. Thanks that have read through. The help I do not ask, because there is nothing to help or assist that. Oh, well good, and that still nonsenses ponapishu. While, girls, I wish you all - all and even more.

Alain
21.07.2004, 10:38
Yes at you a typical status for the pregnant woman when itself you do not know that you want:), both it is normal! And I envy everyone at whom the husband so concerns, t. To. Mine too indifferent as if there is no child. Eternally lifts up me and irritates instead of caress and encouragement: (. And at you all is good.

Masha
25.07.2004, 02:48
Alain, thanks for support. Heard, that men too experience pregnancy of the beloved, everyone - to the . Can at your husband so it is expressed. From the bottom of the heart I wish you the healthy kid and emotional comfort (it so for us is now important).