PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Prompt, whether depression can "Regulona" be observed about reception...

AND
20.07.2004, 23:46
Hello! Prompt, whether depression of sex activity can "Regulona" be observed about reception? And how it to define or determine?

Natasha
22.07.2004, 10:58
At me the same is observed such problem and not only from regulona. And to define or determine simply. It would be desirable sex under what pretext, in general ideas on sex do not come and avoid its or his any ways. This what that double preservation turns out. At me so.

Soboleva L.I.
22.07.2004, 18:14
Hello! Yes, Oral contraceptives can have such action. If you have noticed, that the sexual inclination was gone after the beginning of reception of contraceptives most likely it and is caused or called by tablets.

AND
23.07.2004, 11:24
Dear, Lyudmila Igorevna! That you can advise in this case: to not accept oral contraceptives in general, to change them, to try or taste other methods of preservation or something another??

Soboleva L.I.
25.07.2004, 01:26
To begin follows from change of a contraceptive on microdosed out. In case containing dose of hormones in them will be insufficiently or the by-effect will be saved - to pass to other methods of contraception.