PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the Doctor. The matter is that the answer is necessary to me as it is possible more soon, and n...

Olga
21.07.2004, 14:59
Hello, the Doctor.
The matter is that the answer is necessary to me as it is possible more soon, and on contraception there is no doctor very much for a long time.
I accept Miralon, it is Turkish analogue Mersilona (I live in Turkey), here 1, 5 years, all was good, and here this month some days prior to the termination or ending of a cycle of reception, has started to pull in the bottom of a stomach or belly that already on was very much for a long time, and also have appeared, not plentiful bloody allocation, as mesjachnie. What is it can be, whether action of a preparation decreases at presence of such signs. I read a break in reception of a preparation, to do or make it is not necessary, t. To it the preparation of new generation and so on, but can be the reason in it or this. What will advise? A break to do or make I am afraid, t. To I do not trust more any ways of contraception.
In advance thanks.

Malanova T.B.
24.07.2004, 23:41
Action OK on a background of pains does not decrease. The reason of pains can be established or installed only on reception.