PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Lyudmila Igorevna! Thanks you for the answer to my question from May, 18th...

Katya
24.07.2004, 01:20
Dear Lyudmila Igorevna!
Thanks you for the answer to my question from May, 18th, but me is not absolutely clear as I can make as soon as possible US if there has passed or there has taken place all a maximum week after a possible or probable fertilization? Unless the US can show pregnancy for 1 week real, instead of after a delay monthly? I shall necessarily make the analysis of a blood tomorrow, but besides I do not know it or him on what term it is possible to do or make. And I can choose what tactics, if I am pregnant, how much or as far as I have understood from your other answers in conference, on week term I cannot prevent development of pregnancy any more? Also what you think of reception Trikvilara?

Soboleva L.I.
24.07.2004, 20:55
Dear Katya! It is necessary to do or make US not earlier, than in days of an expected menses (if there will be a vulval or vaginal gauge). If it or him is not present, later. The analysis of a blood on HG diagnostsiruet pregnancy since the first week. If pregnancy will be diagnostsirovana you can save or interrupt it or her by means of abortion. Excuse, but I have not understood that particularly you interests about reception trikvilara.