PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 19 years. In me have found out erosion shejki uteruses. Whether it is possible it or her prizhegat, the EC...

tanja
21.07.2004, 08:59
To me of 19 years. In me have found out erosion shejki uteruses. Whether it is possible it or her prizhegat if yet did not give birth or travail. How it or her to treat?

The anonym
22.07.2004, 04:23
I had a same problem. To me prizhgli it or her and it's OK. In 2 years I have given birth.

IRINA
23.07.2004, 02:04
Not given birth or Not travailled doctors do not recommend to cauterize erosion, t. To. It can cause or call cicatrixes on shejke - down to sterility or barrenness - only recently the doctor here answered this question - and I subtracted or deducted the good medical clause or article explaining all about erosion and t. The item Usually cauterize it or her after sorts or labors. Or at all do not touch or tamper with. In fact she does not disturb you? As it or her start to treat in case of when she starts to grow and causes morbid sensations, allocation. And if she small, also does not grow, a high probability, that she in general can in itself pass or take place. At me too was kogda-that and I lived with such confidence... .pered pregnancy has gone on reception - the doctor speaks, that no traces even are present, that she was... So it is not necessary to worry. From national agents - read - wads with proboiled oblepihovym butter or oil... Or KYZYL-MAY - is on sale butter or oil.

Light
24.07.2004, 08:09
IRINA!!! You here tell what bosh. Erosion did not disturb me, I did not feel it or her, but on a background of erosion I constantly had any infections. As soon as to me have processed erosion by nitrogen all infections have stopped! If erosion should not be treated, such diagnosis and would not put!
It is not necessary to build of itself the doctor!!!

child
24.07.2004, 20:43
Erosion it is better prizhech. Doctors know as it to make for not given birth or not travailled. I had the plural erosion, any "lotions" of type of Vagotilum and oblepihivogo butters or oils have not helped or assisted. And after cauterization, in some years, I have given birth absolutely normally, without breaks shejki. It should be not the doctor, and konoval - so is sound" prizhech that shejka has not revealed.