PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, pomogite-I do not know what to do or make! I shall describe in detail. At me was...

Alina
21.07.2004, 15:29
The dear doctor, pomogite-I do not know what to do or make! I shall describe in detail. I had a delay almost 2 months. Thought pregnancy, but US has shown that is not present. Would accept Djufaston what to cause or call monthly and they have come or stepped in five days after reception of last tablet. Monthly were poor or scanty and all the days long the stomach or belly hurted or was ill;was sick. The doctor as has appointed or nominated to accept Logest (for normalization of a cycle) from first day of a menses. I have followed to advice or council. I have accepted already 10 tablets, but at me all these days go small brown allocation, as sometimes to last days mesjach

Irtuganov N.S.
22.07.2004, 16:35
Dear Alina! To not stop reception Logesta and to address to the doctor repeatedly for replacement OK.

Alina
23.07.2004, 09:07
Thanks for the answer, but I still shall disturb YOU. I have forgotten to add, that at US at me have found out a small cyst. Can these bleedings are connected with her? It is dangerous to me? As to Logesta one year ago I accepted it or him and all went normally. Why now so?

Irtuganov N.S.
24.07.2004, 20:37
Both the cyst and a bleeding are connected with a hormonal failure of function of ovaries. Possibly, the quantity or amount of the hormones containing in Logeste, is not enough for a restore of the lowered function of ovaries.