PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I am am excruciated very much with a thrush. I was treated some times at razny...

Irina
24.07.2004, 06:11
Hello. I am am excruciated very much with a thrush. I was treated some times at different doctors. Treatments suffice on mesjats-two, then all from the beginning. Last doctor has told or said, that analyses ideal, and on my question, and whether can start over again, she has told or said, that can, if sweet to eat. I isljuchila from a delivery alcohol, fruit, sweets, acute and t. Item In general I conduct zdor. A way of life, t. To. We want the child. All the same the thrush has again begun. The awful burning sensation does not allow to exist normally. I am syringed by a camomile, I insert suppositories Clotrimazolum. Days for 5 passes or takes place, in a month again. Usually before monthly begins, and this time right after. Can vse-taki there are any cardinal agents which quickly would relieve of these awful sensations. And than it is possible to improve flora, after a thrush? I do not wish to go more to doctors, t. To. Fine I know, that will register antibiotics which I already have got drunk much. Thanks huge for the help!

Oshchepkova S.R.
24.07.2004, 18:30
It is necessary to search for the reason of a candidiasis. The possible or probable reasons: 1. Presence of diseases zheludochno - kishech. A tract - colitises, gastritises, etc.; 2. Allergic diseases; 3. The latent infections - ZPPP; 4. A diabetes mellitis; 5. Long reception of any preparations and as consequence or investigation depression of immunity and development of a candidiasis... 1 stage: to be surveyed at the therapist, the gastroenterologist, the immunologist, the allergist. To survey the partner at the same experts. 2 stage: to hand over smears on an infection with provocation + a blood on AT to chlamydias, TSMV, to herpes, PVCH, etc. it is obligatory to survey the partner. 3. Purpose or appointment of treatment depending on the reason of a candidiasis. Probably, that you treated not for that mushroom, t. To. lechat it is usual kandidu and the majority of preparations is directed on a candidiasis. There are preparations of type difljukana which treat not only kandidu, but also other kinds of mushrooms.