PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, Boris Aleksandrovich! I have read through many your answers on razn...

Elena
24.07.2004, 05:55
Hello, Boris Aleksandrovich!
I have read through many your answers to different questions, and dared to tell about the problem. To me of 28 years. Married 8 years, and 6 years cannot already become pregnant. Problems with gynecology were from the very beginning. The first menses was in 18 years, and then there were constant problems with a cycle. The main reason of these problems and sterilities or barrennesses is an absence of an ovulation, independent ovulations for all time was only a little. Infections any are not present except for a periodic thrush, hormones in norm or rate, the truth in the course of time level LG began to exceed level FSG in 3 times, and the level of Testosteron-Depotum has on the contrary decreased. Spermogramma the husband bolee-less normal: 37 % aktivno-mobile, at total 200 million Immunogram at me too normal. The adherent or adhesive factor of sterility or barrenness as in 1996 I had a purulent salpingitis and pelvioperitanit, not clearly whence undertaken is possible or probable still. Then have made a diagnostic laparoscopy, have found zastarevshy a salpingo-oophoritis, and a polycystosis of ovaries which at me suspected, have not found. In 1997 have made a roentgen of pipes and marvellously they have appeared are passed or taken place;passable, the truth in the conclusion was spoken about peritubarnyh solderings and a polyp endometrija. Iz-for a polyp to me the hysteroscopy, a diagnostic currettage and a biopsy have been appointed or nominated. The polyp has not been found out, but the biopsy has shown chronic enodometrit. After that in 1998 there were 4 cycles of stimulation of ovulation Klostilbegitom, ovulations were in 3 h cycles, in one even hyperstimulation of ovaries (when to me have increased a dose up to 100 mg a day) has turned out. But pregnancy, alas, has not come or stepped. Now I a year am not engaged in treatment. Passed or took place only survey and US in the autumn: all in norm or rate, neither a polycystosis, nor solderings. I am going to again in the summer to borrow or occupy in treatment, only I do not know, what method to me is better for choosing. In different Moscow clinics at various times to me offered following ways: - A laparoscopy, with the purpose to restore an ovulation and to clean or remove possible or probable solderings; - stimulation of an ovulation by Gonadotropinums; - insemenatsiju on Klostilbegite; - insemenatsiju on Gonadotropinums; - treatment at the neuropathologist with the purpose of restoration of an ovulation (at normal EEG and craniographies). That is, alas, on what this or that clinic more specializes was offered. And these clinics were NTSAGiP, the Center planinovanija families and reproductions 1, the Women hospital 11 and other less large clinics. Excuse for such long letter, but I very much would like to hear opinion of the independent expert and the advice or council, what treatment to me it is better to prefer. And where it is better to me to renew treatment. Yours faithfully. In advance I thank for the answer. Elena.

Kamenetskij B.A.
24.07.2004, 18:29
Within the limits of this forum often enough ask a question on permeability of uterine pipes, restoration of their permeability, partial permeability (insignificant solderings in a small basin) both td and td and td.
At once I wish to note, what even after carrying out of reconstructive operation on uterine pipes and to separation of solderings in a small basin and zakljucheniii the surgeon, that pipes became passed or became taken place;became passable, literally it means the following.
1. The uterine pipe carries out the transport function not only due to permeability. After restoration of its or her permeability operative she is by really formally passable (why formally? t. To. She is passed or taken place;passable for a contrast agent (liquid) which enter for check of its or her permeability after a canalization. The patient pochemu-that piously believes, that restoration of permeability means permeability for an ootid.
2. In the second at once after the termination or ending of an operative measure new solderings can be formed again (and often happens so). Besides do not forget, that for check of permeability of a uterine pipe a contrast agent enter by means of a syringe under pressure, and the ootid should pass or take place this way without it or him, but under influence of other transport factors.
3. Now about trasportnyh the factors also influencing passage of an ootid on a uterine pipe. Vnutrennja the wall of a uterine pipe is covered by a special tissue (a villiferous epithelium) which by means of microvillis "adjusts" an ootid to a uterus. The transferred or carried inflammatory process, destroys or blasts a villiferous epithelium and by that this component of transport function is lost. Appear vnutritubarnye solderings which besides at formal permeability are prepjadstviem for passage of an ootid. The probability of offensive or approach of an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis after such intervention increases.
4. The transferred or carried inflammatory process breaks and nervno-the muscular apparatus of a uterine pipe, that it or her sokratitelnaja activity (in norm or rate muscular reductions allow an ootid to move on a permeable uterine pipe to the necessary party or side) can be absent or can be diskoordinirovannym.
Well and conclusions, in occasion of the conclusion uterine pipes are passed or taken place;passable try to make.
Undoubtedly not the unique reason of sterility or barrenness and in this case I would recommend you to spend it EKO. Yours faithfully
To. M. n. B.Kamenetsky
In occasion of carrying out of procedure EKO you can address for the detailed information in the Center on bodies (812 3282251 or 3289822 (by the way at the link to the information received on this site, primary consultation will be free-of-charge)