PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say please what to do or make. One month ago has passed or has taken place cleaning after stood be...

Irina
23.07.2004, 06:26
Tell or Say please what to do or make. One month ago has passed or has taken place cleaning after the stood pregnancy, plus an endometriosis, two abortions, 27. Very much I want the child, doctors were divided or ed undresswere one speak it is necessary to be protected and sit year on hormones, others speak in half a year mozhnos is new to try to become pregnant. Help or assist... To hormones at me the strongest antipathy!

Natalia
23.07.2004, 17:21
Irina, and you know the reason of the stood pregnancy, whether were checked on the latent infections, what with a hormonal background? Personally at me the reason not developing pregnancy was TSMV... And where you consulted?

Irina
23.07.2004, 20:45
The reason stood beoemennosti to me is not known, though I think ORVI with a heat during a week and it on term of 8 9 weeks. Addressed in fast where to me have told or said, that on such trifles they do not leave and in general will think temperature nearby 39, nonsense it, in summary... People really hormones is a unique variant, I cannot drink them, and to me speak it is necessary... Who Can will advise any travki, a homeopathy or something or something else

Irina
24.07.2004, 17:40
The reason stood beoemennosti to me is not known, though I think ORVI with a heat during a week and it on term of 8 9 weeks. Addressed in fast where to me have told or said, that on such trifles they do not leave and in general will think temperature nearby 39, nonsense it, in summary... People really hormones is a unique variant, I cannot drink them, and to me speak it is necessary... Who Can will advise any travki, a homeopathy or something or something else