PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I AM SORRY, BUT the PREVIOUS REPORT is HAS left or cunning In CONFERENCE not FINISHED. ...

Face, 31 year
24.07.2004, 02:39
I AM SORRY, BUT the PREVIOUS REPORT is HAS left or cunning In CONFERENCE not FINISHED.
Hello, the dear doctor! Very much I want children, but while all against it or this. In April, 2001 attempt of treatment of sterility or barrenness by method EKO in NTSAGP has been undertaken. The core of arguments in favour of the given method were absence of pregnancy within 5 years and diagnosis ASTENOTERATOZOOSPERMIJA at the husband (spermatozoons with normal morphology of 9 %!!!) . Stimulation Dejli-Dekapeptilom, Menagonom (follicles: 2 3 - at the left, 3 4 - on the right). The fertilization of ootids occured or happened kriospermoj the husband, received after passage of course of treatment by it or him. As a result 4 embryoses have been transferred or carried to a cavity of the uterus. Offensive or approach of pregnancy has been confirmed by the analysis of a blood (b-HG, 2). As support were used: Horagon, Utrozhestan, Progesteronum). On 3 her to week has been made UZI-monitoring - normal development of pregnancy. For the first day 4 oh weeks the bleeding, next day - an abortion has begun. The map of immunologic inspection completely corresponds or meets (consultation with genetikom and genikologom) to a status of an organism after an abortion. Now we live in Canada. Have decided to not lose and pass or not lose and take place too time inspection. After delivery by the husband of the analysis of a semen (in norm or rate!) The doctor first of all had been appointed or nominated inspections of my status. 1. Pubuic U/S (US of pubic area) - in norm or rate; 2. HSG or x-ray of fallopian tubes (a roentgen of pipes) - in norm or rate; 3. Blood test (analyses of a blood for 3 and 21 days of a cycle). As a result have born or have taken out a following verdict: UNEXPLAINED (!) POOR OVARIAN FUNCTION (the inexplicable weakened or easied function of ovaries. It is recommended depending on our financial situation: 1) stimulation Clomid + IUI (an endometrial insemination); 2) FSH (hormonal stimulation by the same Clomid) + IUI; 3) FSH + IVF (t. e. The same EKO). The head goes around. Time, according to the doctor, we have not enough (how much - to tell or say precisely not can, can, half a year, and can 6 years). But the second unsuccessful attempt, I am afraid, I shall not sustain in the moral plan. You - my last hope! Help or assist to make the correct decision.

Kamenetskij B.A.
24.07.2004, 16:56
If data spermogrammy will prove to be true - to spend AI senselessly.