PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Alla Mihajlovna! The myoma is found out in me, 12 weeks, dynamics or changes is unknown (...

Tatyana
23.07.2004, 00:16
Alla Mihajlovna! The myoma is found out in me, 12 weeks, dynamics or changes is unknown (is found out in the extremity or end of February), pains and vydeleny are not present, the basic site on shejke. To me of 40 years. In the answer to someone's question from October, 20th you upominuli MILAJF as a medicine. Promoting an involution of a myoma, whether probably it in we wash a case and whether it is necessary to accept additional preparations.

Oshchepkova S.R.
24.07.2004, 01:38
The myoma of 12 weeks is very much greater or big sizes of a tumour + not often a meeting locating of the site of a myoma. Most likely to you will offer operative treatment. Milajf - not the basic agent of treatment, is the alimentary additive. Its or his positive action on myomatous sites is not proved.

Svetlana
24.07.2004, 15:53
Already during 15 years at me the fibrosing adenosis or fibroadenomatosis of a breast is marked or celebrated. Doctors are limited to observation, referring on functional character of disease. Whether will help or assist Milajf? What practice is known? Thanks.