PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt please. The matter is that we with the husband have decided to get or start the child...

Anna
22.07.2004, 21:19
Prompt please. The matter is that we with the husband have decided to get or start the child. I have gone to the gynecologist, she has looked or seen me and has told or said, I have a small inflammation at the left. Pripesala to me vitamin E and suppositories from Unguentum Ichthyoli. To come has told or said in 10 days.
As you think the doctor can define or determine at once without analyses I can have children or not. Whether E st at me an occasion for trouble.

Dmitry
23.07.2004, 04:59
How much or As far as to me izvetsno the doctor even with analyses cannot define or determine it or this in many cases. And without analyses cannot it is exact.

Pasenjuk A.M.
24.07.2004, 13:34
I believe, that was not present, because a salpingo-oophoritis not always pichina for sterility or barrenness. If something disturbs you (bolivnizu a stomach or belly and tp) spend treatment, but by way of inspection for bereennosti it is better to make analyses on infections, US.