PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt please when it is possible, not being afraid for the child to treat a teeth?!..

Olga
18.07.2004, 00:50
Prompt please when it is possible, not being afraid for the child to treat a teeth?! Pregnancy of 8 weeks, about three weeks ago the doctor has told or said, that treatment of a teeth on that term can sprovatsirovat an abortion! Today all the night long could not fall asleep from a dentagra, suffer or bear forces is not present more. It is possible for me to treat now a teeth and if yes, with kakmi restrictions regarding anesthesia?

Anja
18.07.2004, 09:13
Olga, I on your term has treated four teeth, with the consent of the gynecologist. I have warned about the position stamotologa and she used anesthesia without an adrenaline (not I shall approve or confirm it can still as that has affected or influenced a choice of seals and treatments, precisely I know that it is impossible to use an arsenic which contains in medicinal seals). The roentgen extremely is not desirable, if it is possible without it or him super. To suffer or bear a dentagra? On mine the strong nervous stress caused or called by a pain can cause or call an abortion with greater probability... And complications from that that you "pull" with a teeth??? There and not for the pregnant woman of a consequence dreadful, series that brains. To put it briefly, it is urgent to the doctor! Also worry you the first treat a teeth:-)

Creambird
21.07.2004, 07:06
It is possible and is necessary to treat, only tell or say to the doctor about pregnancy, he will pick up corresponding or meeting anesthesia.

evromedprestizh
22.07.2004, 09:48
It is necessary to spend treatment on any term. The infection in a mouth can negatively affect or negatively have an effect on ber-ti. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

The anonym
22.07.2004, 21:13
You know in all books is written, that a teeth is recommended to be treated after 12 weeks. At me term of 9 weeks. Here I wait, when there will be 12 weeks and to runaway to the doctor. Know, I many times wrote that an organism at all different: someone gives birth or travails without interruption, and someone hardly bears one. Look. I shall wait till 12 weeks.

Anja
24.07.2004, 13:19
Apparently the book you have not read through ALL, yes it and is not possible or probable:-) I do not have bases to doubt of the highly skilled expert who conducts me and has advised a teeth to cure at once on Olga's term. Really, if to not warn stamotologa, to you vkoljat anesthesia with an adrenaline, or the roentgen will make, or still that nibud from forbidden.., that es-but can affect or have an effect negatively the kid just in the first 12 t weeks if warn to your position will approach or suit very carefully, it is better to the familiar doctor, it in general is ideal.