PDA

Просмотр полной версии : After a colposcopy to me have diagnosed - an ectopia shejki uteruses (the size okol...

Love
23.07.2004, 09:26
After a colposcopy to me have diagnosed - an ectopia shejki uteruses (the size nearby 1, 5 sm - consequences of an electrocoagulation 8 years ago).
Earlier it was not treated in any way, except for candles and radon irrigations, sorts or labors were not. Now offer cauterization by peroxide of Hydrogenium (10 times) and processing antseptikom (5 times). But I have read through, that chemical coagulation has the extremely negative consequences (frequent relapses, dysplasias, etc.). Explain, please, that for procedure offer me and whether she is safe. Be treated I cannot At all, but also accept danoe treatment after read through I am afraid.
Very much I hope for your help, prompt that to me to undertake better, thankful in advance for the answer.

Pasenjuk A.M.
24.07.2004, 13:15
Most correctly to make the cytologic smear and a biopsy then at revealing pathological cells to make either lazervaporizatsiju, or kroidestruktsiju. But is such shtuka-a postcoagulative syndrome, kotryj arises just after a diathermocoagulation and it is capable to feign erosion. To define or determine it it is possible at a colposcopy and by results of a cytology.