PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me about 6 weeks, and has typed or collected for the first month of weight kilogra...

Titmouse
14.07.2004, 17:46
Hello. At me about 6 weeks, and has typed or collected for the first month of weight of kg 2 3. What to me with it or him now to do or make? And more, advise please the good literature for pregnant women. And that the doctor is not especially close or attentive to my sores, and it would be desirable to understand.

Ekaterina
16.07.2004, 05:23
Do not experience so, the organism in the first 3 months of pregnancy accumulates Adepses that then them to use. It is incorporated by the nature. But it is necessary to eat correctly. Exclude fat nutrition. It is More than fruit, vegetables, easy or light;mild salads. There are 5 6 times a day, but on chut-hardly. It to you will help or assist to get rid of a heartburn. Use vitamins and milk or dairy products. More than albuminous nutrition. Do not overeat! Today it is a lot of literature. Very good book - the Encyclopedia for parents from publishing agency Harmony, the author of the project - Olga Masalitina. And in general, vybereti to itself any encyclopedia, a choice is. The most correct way - buy magazines (My child, the Kid). Very good release from Unique - we Wait for the kid, the guidebook on all of 9 months. Success!

Titmouse
17.07.2004, 23:57
Thanks. About an eutrophy is I understand, but not always I can force myself. But I try very much:) And here when it would be desirable in pool, but the throat hurts, it is better to not go, probably, that small to not damage or injure;hurt, to not be ill most, yes?
I on health of questions in general have some: varices (already I wear stockings), a teeth (what preparation of a calcium to drink), quantity or amount of meal (how much calories), gymnastics for pregnant women. The book the purchase necessarily, on such business it is not a pity.

Ekaterina
18.07.2004, 13:23
The pool is well. But you should understand, that pool to pool rozn. Presently it is a lot of cases when from pools bring infections. I would not advise these or it;this to be engaged. The best variant - lekgaja gymnastics for pregnant women (it is usual in Encyclopedias are these exercises, only consider, that the load is given from racheta how pregnancy proceeds), yoga, walks evening. It will go on advantage or benefit to your kid. A teeth needs to be treated. With 20 (or earlier as the doctor will advise) to drink weeks a calcium. Try to eat for a supper milk or dairy - cottage cheese, cheesecakes, milk (3 hours prior to a dream) and t. Item With a throat it is accurate, now needs to be protected as never. Supervise a load on legs or foots. Do not drink a lot of liquid, have a rest more, with varices are not excluded oslozhenenija in 2 and 3 (basically) a trimester so constantly consult to the doctor.

The anonym
21.07.2004, 05:49
The insufficient weight of future mother is the serious risk factor leading sometimes mors of the newborn, by a birth of too small child or to premature birth or births. The insufficient increase of weight during pregnancy also can lead to disturbances in a fetation.
Excess weight in the beginning of pregnancy raises or increases probability of a birth of too large baby. The excessive increase of weight during pregnancy quite often compels or forces akusherov for cesarean section.
At the majority of women of 40 % of an increase in weight 60 % - on the second are necessary on first half of pregnancy. But all people different, therefore some women add in the first months, others - in the last more.
Distribution of an increase in weight during pregnancy:
Placenta 5 %
Amniotic liquid 6 %
Uterus 8 %
Mammary glands 3 %
Blood 10 %
Water 13 %
Adeps 28 %
Fetus 27 %
Keep in mind, that though the increase in weight is important, it is even more important to watch or keep up a diet. Do not exhaust itself with hunger-strikes if have found out excess weight, and do not overeat flour products if the weight is insufficient. Eat that is useful for you and your child.

Titmouse
24.07.2004, 12:23
Thanks big. And than to treat strong tussis what is not dangerous to the child? Weight now nearby 56, body height 174. Age 20. While weight up to 54 has not typed or collected, could not become pregnant, I am afraid of complications, t. To. 2 times on 1 year were absent monthly iz-for a disadvantage of weight.