PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! We with the husband very much want the child, its or his analyses excellent or different, my-...

Julia on May, 12th 2003
23.07.2004, 04:14
Hello!
We with the husband very much want the child, its or his analyses excellent or different, my - testesteron in 2 times above norm or rate and at inspection uzi: are not allocated folikuly, other all in norm or rate, the gynecologist and the endocrinologist have registered diane-35, 1 month I has spent on drink tablets, now should be a menses, but they are not present, since morning a nausea, a few or a little;little bit stomach or belly has increased and the breast hurts, whether I could become pregnant before acceptance of tablets (we were not protected) that it is necessary to do or make at present (a delay week). In advance many thanks. Very much I hope for your answer.

Malanova T.B.
23.07.2004, 09:19
To go on US.

Julia
24.07.2004, 11:32
Good afternoon, we with the husband very much want the child, tell or say please, I accept " Diane-35 ", 4 courses of a propyl, the diagnosis: are not allocated folikuly, it is raised or increased testesteron, heard there is a preparation which drink month and really to become pregnant, what is this a medicine, respond please.