PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Young mums! Share with future mummy, skoka money vym distances on the slave...

alja
08.07.2004, 01:51
Young mums!
Share with future mummy, skoka money vym distances at job and gosudarchstvo in connection with a birth of the baby? Interestingly, on what mona to count:)
Whether there is who from Peter? Cards matvienko on the children's goods still are and whether will be in 2005? Ochchchen it would be desirable it or her to receive!
Thanks for attention!

JUljana
10.07.2004, 16:44
I can tell or say to you as the bookkeeper and budujushchaja mummy, 4500-a lump sum at a birth of the child, 300-if were registered in early terms (till 12 weeks), and looking what official z/p from it or her z/p koef. (approximately as during holiday) multiply by 140 days (70 up to it come and 70 after and if serious labors or multifetal those 86 days) is all job should pay.

alja
13.07.2004, 09:31
juljana, something kak-that a little....
I heard, that in Peter about 300 dollars give, if parents till 30 years. And then the grant or manual monthly till 1, 5 years from gos-VA - 500 roubles.
Unless not so?

Vyacheslav
15.07.2004, 01:41
Good afternoon. I ask to help or assist doctors. Here at my wife because of pregnancy similar roof soon will go, constant cavils, terrible nervousness, suspicions, and. t. d And today on a boring from shaving has told or said what is it zasos and its or his another's woman absolutely a roof has put me has gone! Can it or her to the doctor! I ask to answer! Term of 5 months!
Or travki what to have a drink? Any my action is perceived as action of the ENEMY of people, and specially for her in harm! What to do or make????

Galina
17.07.2004, 01:37
We from Peter. The truth gave birth or travailled already 2 years ago. I shall tell or say " old data ". To you should give at job nearby 4500, any trifle for well-timed statement on the account in consultation (500). Maps still are and anywhere to disappear are not going to. On the first child to us gave about one year on 970 in a month, from a year up to dvuh-on 275, - to mine payments are now increased nenamnogo all. If the child vtoroj-hardly is more.
Ask at znakomyh-really gives birth or travails nobody?

Galina
18.07.2004, 06:22
Has still forgotten the major clause or article of incomes (ha-ha) On mail monthly give out on 70 rub,
At job up to 1, 5 let-on 500 rub

alja
21.07.2004, 08:38
Thanks, devchenki!
And familiar with detkami is - so I shall ask and them tozha:)

Lyudmila
24.07.2004, 11:27
We Petersburg, in the decree in a week. I shall tell or say about cards for Peter. On them throw something nearby 8500, then monthly on 900 rbl. (here this digit I do not remember precisely). At job it is possible to receive a lump sum from the state 4800 rbl., decretal for 140 days (from official z/), further till 1, 5 years to me spoke, but I have forgotten how much, well copecks any. And after one and a half years only on 70 rbl./. Here tak-that!