PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Through how much should come or step monthly after reception the Post...

Anna
22.07.2004, 15:29
The dear doctor! Through how much should come or step monthly after reception postinora. The girlfriend has accepted postinor 4 go numbers in the evening, in 12 hours under the instruction one more tablet. Today 8 e, monthly till now do not send or have come and she feels unimportantly. Encourage us kak-nibud. In advance thanks!

Soboleva L.I.
23.07.2004, 02:48
The menses can come or step not at once. Up to term of an expected menses to worry it is not necessary. And in general if she accepted it or him under the instruction it is not necessary to worry. The bad state of health most likely is caused or called by reception of the big dose of hormones and experiences of your girlfriend.

Svetlana
24.07.2004, 10:18
My girlfriend too has accepted postinor under the instruction, and monthly at it or her should byly begin in 2 weeks, and have begun, so I do not think that it is necessary to worry, and sensations it most likely stress, simply relax and do not think of what up to vroka monthly