PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pregnancy was planirovana. Handed over the analysis up to pregnancy on 17 KS. He...

alina
23.07.2004, 04:31
Pregnancy was planirovana. Handed over the analysis up to pregnancy on 17 KS. He has been raised or increased (on the top border of norm or rate). Sejchs pregnancy of 23 24 weeks. Dopler, UZI-all in norm or rate, without pathologies. Each 2 weeks I hand over the analysis on 17 KS (there is an opportunity). The norm or rate for our laboratory from 2262 mkmol/days the First analysis - 28, 7/sut, then was 40, 7/sut, and today has received 62, 5 mkmol/days of US has shown that a fetus of a male. For prophylaxis a saw on 1/4. Dexamethazonum 2 times a day, and after last analysis the doctor has appointed or nominated 1/2 tab. of Dexamethazonum 2 times a day. I wish to ask: 1. On what the augmentation of this parameter (17 KS) influences and whether Dexamethazonum is harmful to the child? Up to what duration of gestation it or he needs to be accepted? 2. US has shown, that kol-in amniotic waters it is lowered (it is uniform. A pocket of a liquid 79 24 mm). On an infection handed over analyses at plnirovanii beremenosti-all negatively. Than it can be expressed and whether there is any way to lead to their normal value or meaning;importance? Thanks for the answer.

Marinka
23.07.2004, 20:34
I am observed in the specialized center bezopastnogo maternities, gda to me have told or said, that 17 - is absolute neinformativen and was applied still in the days of yore

The anonym
24.07.2004, 02:19
And what is this the center of a safe maternity? And where he is.

child
24.07.2004, 10:16
And what is this the center of a safe maternity? And where he is.