PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 38 years, to the husband 48. I want the second child. At the husband Diabetum of II type (nevrozhden...

Lena
18.07.2004, 14:24
To me of 38 years, to the husband 48. I want the second child. At the husband Diabetum of II type (not congenital, in the easy or light;mild form). He like not against, but speaks: well to whom we can give birth at such age? Prompt, really all already so is bad and at such age already late (in sense of pathologies of the child) and whether there are inspections, whether which on 100 % can show on early durations of gestation healthy there will be a child?

Ekaterina.
20.07.2004, 18:59
Now at physicians it is a lot of opportunities. You will need to pass or take place inspection, to hand over analyses, to visit or attend genetics and when will become pregnant - probably to make a biopsy of a chorion. And it is quite possible to give birth to the healthy child and at your age if you are a healthy woman.

evromedprestizh
24.07.2004, 06:28
All not so is bad. Simply on the certain terms genetic inspection is spent. But nobody guarantees 100 %. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.