PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I had such situation: December I was ill or sick with cold, drank Aspirinum...

Irina.
23.07.2004, 13:24
I had such situation: December I was ill or sick with cold, drank Aspirinum, in the middle of December sharp pains in district of a pubis in the morning have begun: it could not be unbent, podtashnivala and very much cut, about an hour has lain down on a sofa in a pose imbriona (kolenki to a chin) and the pain has receded. More such was not. But I began to notice, that the breast at me is burned down also with her a little increases or is enlarged. After two sorts or labors she was soft and easy or light;mild, and now was poured and potjazhelela. So also monthly were gone. Today already on December, 2nd, and last monthly have begun on November, 5th 2002 (2 months ago), and here affinity last was already in October, we sleep with the husband together, but... What with me? If I any miracle could zaberemenit, whether that will affect or have an effect a fetus acceptance of Aspirinum and these sharp pains? And if it is not pregnant, why nabuhajut breasts? Very much I hope for your answer, and after holidays I shall necessarily see a doctor

scorceni
24.07.2004, 06:00
Whether for the beginning specify even under the test or dough you are pregnant.