PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I ask a question genetics though I see, that he not ohotliv on the comment. Can...

Elena
22.07.2004, 17:17
I ask a question genetics though I see, that he not ohotliv on the comment. Can, nevertheless will give the reference? I think of the child, but from the husband I am afraid of it or him to conceive: as it was found out during ours with it or him of a life, from its or his mother and the senior brother a schizophrenia. The brother in general violent, was repeatedly treated, costs or stands on the account in psihdispansere. The husband - normal mentally, but is not present a guarantee, that the child can adopt genokod mothers of the husband. How it is possible to calculate, whether there is such threat in a deviation or rejection at the future child? What can make analyses and where? (I live not in Russia). I kak-asked that through our help service of the help on planning family, have responded, that can opreddelit only when the child will be already conceived, t. e. In a germinal status. Really the truth? And potm that? Abortion to do or make? I cannot so to risk - me already 35, and children till now at me were not. And more: at the husband group of a blood 2 rhesus negative, at me 1 positive. Heard, that at pregnancy can arise rezus-the conflict down to an abortion. Whether so it is serious?

Lana
24.07.2004, 03:20
About rezus-the conflict - he can arise only if at mother a negative rhesus, and at ottsa-positive. If mother "positive" (as in your case) no trouble is not present. More in detail to you can explain in conference "Gynecologist" - there doctors respond a thicket.