PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the Dear Doctor! To me of 18 years, and at me already nearby 1, 5 years of plank beds...

Nata
20.07.2004, 13:47
Hello the Dear Doctor! To me of 18 years, and at me already nearby 1, 5 years of disturbance in minstrualnom a cycle, (at me minstruatsija has stopped, earlier all was in norm or rate. I all was checked up, all in norm or rate except for 2 garmonov on thyroid zheleze-they at me do not suffice). And I year was treated by two preparations with a break in 1 2 months: "Djufastonom" and "Microfollinum" the matter is that kagda I drink these preparations at minsruatsii begins every month as it is necessary, costs or stands to me only not prinemat these preparations at me is not present minstruatsii. And now to me the gynecologist has registered to drink three months without interruption a new preparation "FEMOSTON" and in him many side effects, about several of them I would like to learn or find out more in detail, tell or say please that such: hlomazma, melonodermija, a nodulose erythema, (these are collateral action which to me are not clear)? And more budte are kind tell or say please, from such quantity or amount of tablets, my organism (what exactly can suffer?)? MANY THANKS!

Malanova T.B.
24.07.2004, 01:13
Hloazma and a melanoderma - disturbance of a xanthopathy. A nodulose erythema - a lesion of a skin. Such complications of hormonal therapy meet seldom. Reception femostona is a reception of 1 tablet in day. About what harm there is a speech?. At you the diagnosis, unfortunately, is not certain.