PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What method of an abortion the most reliable and harmless for 3 h not...

Sara
19.07.2004, 07:23
What method of an abortion the most reliable and harmless for 3 h a week fetus?
Question important, because pregnancy the first!
Thanks.

The anonym
20.07.2004, 05:54
Remember once and for all - such agents are not present, any agent can cause the hardest consequences, especially if pregnancy the first so before to go on such step, think.

evromedprestizh
20.07.2004, 12:11
If a delay up to 3 ned I consider or count mini abortion from US as the control. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Anna
20.07.2004, 20:54
Harmless ways are not present, harmful ALL! Usual abortion in a normal institution and (antibiotics, physiotherapeutic procedures) rice will lower the subsequent treatment, but completely will not exclude. It is necessary to think really not time, t. To. After abortion there is every prospect to not become pregnant in the further or to not bear or not take out the baby: - (

I
23.07.2004, 08:25
I interrupted on 3 weeks. mini abortion.
t. 138 4466
It is consultation. Call also all learn or find out. THERE analyses do or make all at once, US too and many other things.
Then you also check.

Anna
24.07.2004, 00:46
Unfortunately I have not written, whether and in position she and whether there were difficulties to become pregnant so advice or council became similar to advertising. I advise to address only to familiar experts in the checked up clinics (instead of in neogenic do not understand what commercial). Necessarily posle-treatment and a physiotherapy as I wrote earlier. But in similar questions very much often write to the answer of the woman which dream to become pregnant after abortion and cannot. Think of it or this and weigh ALL!