PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The big description, but pliz prochtite up to the extremity or end and if can help or assist or with...

Ivan
22.07.2004, 08:28
The big description, but pliz prochtite up to the extremity or end and if can help or assist or advise, express opinion I is assured or confident also it will help or assist! All details I do not remember but the general or common picture such.
All has begun after employment or occupation by sex with mine already the Wife:) Neither at me nor at it or her who was not earlier, it is 100 percent or interests!!! All on a dissecting away what is it so:) later gde-that month my Wife was at the gynecologist, to the doctor have not liked allocation, has handed over analyses have found trihomanady and chyo that there still, whence?:) Have checked up me, all is pure or clean. Snachali skazadi that it is necessary to treat trihi. Have written a course, month on poltora-two she and I it or him have passed or have taken place, I too repeat it or him passed or took place! After were checked up like all OK. Were checked up in other place, trihov is not present, but a pancake have found erosion!: (good... It too have cured!!! After 2 3 monthly courses the doctor admired as all perfectly with the healed erosion!!! But whence do not undertake appear again trihi!!! Allow them to treat again, 2 more months!: (after all it is good like as nothing is visible!!! Passes or Takes place month 3, have begun any not good allocation. The wife has again gone to the doctor. To the doctor it is natural not ponravilosb it because not he not we, explain it or this cannot. Whether there were questions " there was a sex on the party or side " the answer idle time is not present. Well in general have decided to examine me more closely or attentively. As already what that time (month an one and a half) at me from priests when I go on big has begun slime or a blood will be allocated kakae that. Like as it very much for a long time already saw, but so slightly a droplet of a blood, I thought what is it not important, but last month, this all has become aggravated. Therefore refer or have converged on opinion that business in me. I have gone was checked up and have found at least chlamydias, trihov like was not present. The doctor has painted treatment for two. We shall be treated.
Questions in the following!
On how much this all is dangerous?
How to be reflected reception taboetok on health of my Wife? In fact already practically year we are treated! And hochetsja the normal child, it is normal without phobias sex to be engaged.
In general at all I do not know as to ask express the opinion please!

Pasenjuk A.M.
24.07.2004, 00:40
Considering presence of erosion shejki uteruses in the anamnesis, it is possible to assume an old clamidiosis (a source we shall not find out:-)). The clamidiosis is dangerous sterility or barrenness. To interrupt a vicious chain, spend complex treatment (antibiotics + imunomoduljatory + fiziolechenie (nadvennyj the laser either UFO bloods or plazmaferez) + local treatment dl I spouses), posl e that the analysis of a blood on a serodiagnosis of chlamydias + control PTSR. About so long treatment it is necessary to ask certainly the attending physician of the wife, but after fight by fists not mashut. At treatment prospect of healthy children and a normal sexual life of 100 %