PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! Last time monthly were on November, 12th, (a cycle 28 32 dn...

liza 19 years
20.07.2004, 20:27
Hello the doctor! Last time monthly were on November, 12th, (a cycle 28 32 days). The cycle of 28 days became poslednii 3. on December, 2nd there was a sexual certificate or act, but he passed or took place in a condom + eukuljatsija has occured or happened not in me. A condom checked - has not been damaged or injured, the test has shown negative result (did or made the test already 2 times with a difference in 3 days). Whether tell or say probably, that I have become pregnant. Please the DOCTOR respond me, very much I experience in this occasion!!!!

Olja
23.07.2004, 22:50
Hardly. I though and not the doctor, but shall share experience:) If two negative tests - I do not think. To me 33 years, and all life (from 14 years) - a cycle as hours, 28 29 days, are very rare 30, but no more. And here in October of this year neither from that nor from this - 9 days of a delay. I married, but we are diligently protected (not by tablets). After three negative tests, for the eighth day of a delay has gone to the doctor, he has told or said - the reasons there can be much, from stress before change of a delivery, everything, even weathers:)) has told or said to come in a week, we shall understand. And next morning have gone or send monthly, indifferently, and have passed or have taken place as usually. In November any more did not know, for that to wait, but has decided to not worry simply. Also there was a delay, but for three days (has translated or transferred one more test:)). Consulted on the doctor once again, he has told or said, that a female organism - a thing unpredictable, all is gradually normalized. And you do not experience, wait still couple of days, can descend or go on US or hand over a blood. But, imho, this time at you most likely anything is not present.